The Grayson County Board of Supervisors regularly scheduled meeting for Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019
will be held in the Grayson County High School Auditorium located at 110 Blue Devil Dr, Independence, VA. For more information, please contact the County Administrator’s Office at 276-773-2471.
Also, the public hearing for the Twin County 9-1-1 Regional Commission will be held on
January 9, 2020 instead of December 12, 2019 as advertised.
Grayson County Real Estate taxes
are now available to pay online at
click on Dept Tab; County Treasurer tab; View and Pay tab
Welcome to the Grayson County, Virginia Government website. We are located in beautiful Southwestern Virginia. You will find contact information for all of the departments and services on our website. Please feel free to use our website for info. about Grayson County, Virginia located in The Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
|QUICK LINKS TO INFORMATION|
- Grayson County Web GIS
- Grayson County Loan Fund Information
- Twin County Community Foundation
- Annual Drinking Water Quality (CCR) Reports
- FOIA Policy
- Eagle Bottom FONSI 2016
- Eagle Bottom FONSI 2017
- Mt Rogers Community Health Assessment Survey
- 2017 Delinquent Real Estate Tax
- RFP-Grayson County Industrial Site Development
- Eagle Bottom Phase II Public Hearing 1
- Eagle Bottom Public Hearing 2
- Eagle Bottom phase 2 Combined Notice of Finding of No significant Impact & Intent to Request Release of Funds
- Household Hazardous Waste/Doc Shredding Schedule April 4, 2020